Project Impreza Type NA

Momo

Hi there guys,

so we wer posting on the mushroom post a lot thought we will start with another post and tell u the whole story from the beginning. as we know everyone has their own story and this impreza has become a huge part of my life. Its my love, passion and therapy and it what I look forward to driving everyday😊 follow me through this journey because I dont know where its going to take me and trust me, im going to need ur expertise but more importantly ur support👍🏻 thanks all so we begin from the start... (and i dont want to make it too long so we will start with the main bits)

When was the first time u fell in love with an impreza? the first time was when i was a kid and went shopping, i saw one on the street parked up. it was a black impreza what appeared to be an sti with a high level spoiler. All i know from that day onwards i told myself i wanted an impreza, to me that was beauty👌 years down the line and i dont have an sti but i do have an impreza.

three years ago when i was in the third year of college on a lunch break when I went on autotrader to take a look at any good subarus around. i saw this and so I fell in love! It wouldnt be the smartest thing to have as a first car but i thought we will worry about insurance later😂😂 #insurancecompaniesaref***inc*nts

This is how it was☝️ saw it on thursday, spoke to rents about it on friday, rang the bloke on saturday bought home from manchester on sunday, Was a scooby owner in four days, beyond beleif!😂😂😂

so its been LPG converted but with a BRC kit. BRC lpg kits are known for having none or very little power loss. its the most expensive kit on the market, people actually use brc kits on their track day cars. It has Borla equal length headers and they are definetly equal lengths. and it had the prodrive backbox. leathers inside, sti wheels and the rest of it was standard. including the subaru stereo😂😂😂

Since then some work has been done to the car. i started getting rust and then i figured that its been previously rear ended. it made sense because when you on ur interior door light the door open sign comes on even when the door is closed and also the rear bumper had a peice of it sticking out with the bonnet having a slight dink. i heard when some imprezas get rear ended, it breaks a seal which protects from rust and within a year rust will start growing. took it to a body shop guy and he only repaired the surface rust and not all the rust underneath didnt he! i had to buy my own paint and what a sh#t job he did! the paint has bubbles and is faint on the sides. and the rust has grown back, more on that later....