Subaru Servicing in Sheffield

http://www.subaruservicingyorkshire.co.uk/

5heffield 5ubaru 5ervice Ltd

Unit 36 Clement Street
Attercliffe
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
S9 5DX

Great mechanic who runs the garage, and if anyone has any problems with there Subaru or other car I highly suggest taking it there, great prices as well.

if you want to check out the premise or speak with him or any of the people that are regulars, he also hosts a Subaru meet on the second Monday of the month, this is somewhere that is great to chill out and gain much needed knowledge on Subaru's, the community welcome you with open arms and you can even get a brew.

If anyone needs further information, you can always message me, and I do not work at Sheffield Subaru Service before anyone asks, just a more than happy customer.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just want to add to this. Recently took my Blob STi here for the 60k major service and can't recommend them enough. Martin and his mate Dave are top blokes, gave me loads of great advice, more than happy to talk car crap with me, gave me a great price for the works and most importantly did a thorough and brilliant job.

One of the hardest parts of owning performance cars is finding a mechanic/garage you can trust to look after it. Not only to do a good job but for a reasonable price too. I've only been once so far but I feel confident saying this is one of them. I'll be taking mine here throughout my ownership (and maybe future marques depending on his experience/confidence with them) for any and all works from now on.

• Like 1

You finally getting that damn clutch sorted? ;) Be easy to waste time there though. Meadowhell is just around the corner so you could go and waste even more money in there or just look at all the flange that gathers there. It's a fitty !Removed! magnet that building I tell ya. Or go to Centretainment and watch a film or 2 while waiting, only a 10 minute walk away.

Mines booked in for next Tuesday for some new brake discs and pads all round. Plus I'm getting that heat shield sorted. :)

• Like 1

Yep lol Getting time off is the hard part :D 

I've been lot's to Meadowhall last time I went some Pedo had snatched a kid and with in less then 5 minutes had got him in the toilets shaved his head and re dressed him and started to walk out the main door's. I tell ya it was like when I tried to rob a Postoffice shutters came flying down it was mental. they got the guy thank god lucky I wasn't near by within arms reach anyway  :angry: 

And shame it's on the Tuesday could have met up and shown me the local dogging hot spot's. And I promise I would only wear the leather trousers ;) 

Another successful job done for me. Just had all brake pads and discs changed plus had that troublesome heat shield removed! All good now! No more rattles and fingers crossed it doesn't come back but looks like it was definitely that and nothing to do with the gearbox :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Glad i joined this forum, I think I'll take mine here to get my discs, pads and brake lines fitted. I tend to use a decent garage up here, but I don't quite trust them working on my scooby doing jobs other than a service or mot.

Glad to hear its near meadow hall, will work as a good distraction for the missus.

I've been going there for over 5 years, we used to have our 'Sheffield scoobies' meet there every month

martin used to work in Europa Subaru, so you get the same full main dealer mechanic experience and probably better workmanship too

• Like 1

we had a meet at Europa once, about 20 of us turned up, in cars from 5 to 20 years old. all they wanted to do was sell us a brand new one :(

if they had got 5 cars that were trade in's and decent prices, I'm sure they could have made some sales

honestly mate hes a spot on bloke, mines in there with the engine out at the minute, i believe nick had his discs done there and dont forget to say your part of the forum

yeah I've let them know. Glad to hear they have a good reputation. Will be a bit of trip down there, but I think it will be worth it.

Will be useful to speak to some Scooby gurus rather than the "normal" mechanics from my usual garage. Whilst they know their stuff, no doubt these guys have greater experience and knowledge when working with scoobs.

• 2 weeks later...