A few scooby parts for sale

Ash007ks

So £380 all in :) sorry I like to double check nothing I hate more then getting some where then finding I need more with thing's like this. Get there and he says that's not inc Vat, with Vat on is £456 :D 

Sorry to be a pain just saves messing me and him about ;) 

Right so leave it with me then mate and thank you for helping me out with it. I might be asking you to book me in ;)

But if he ask's for more just know I will be saying you said you would be paying the extra off in sexual favours :D

Is the recirc dump valve same across all models, ages, types etc.?

If so and it'll fit mine ill have one please. Got a aftermarket turbosmart one with mine which I hear can cause problems so want a standard for back up in case it decides to screw up on me.

Worth having an OEM one I have one sat in the garage. From the people who have reported problem's with After market dumb valves it's most of the time from when they have changed it at the start so would say you will be ok. :D 

Hopefully. Doesn't hurt having a back up like you say though. Especially at £15 :)  Plus itll be useful if I decide I want it to be less chavy haha. Im pretty immature and like it though so doubt thatll happen.

It's not Chavy you have been on Scoobynet to long :D It's just chavs inspire to own one that's all I know 2 over 50's that still have them and wouldn't take them out. If it does or doesn't keep my turbo living longer I don't care I like them :D And lets face it, it makes a noise when you change gear not the worst thing ever to stick on a Subaru is it ;) 

• Like 1