A few scooby parts for sale

Ash007ks

Hello hello, ive decided to clear out some spares I have been hoarding.

x2 Turbo2000 intercoolers few slight marks to the metal but great for spares. £25 ea

x2 OEM Y pipes whit metal to connect to intercooler £10ea

x2 OEM Recirculating dump vales hardly used £15 Ea

TD04 off a UK300 with 45k on it comes with pipes and wastegate. No play at all , no smoke and no marks to the fins. £120

Bugeye Oem Lights with the insides sprayed black £20ea

6000k xenons to fit various H7 never used, £30.

turbo 2000 ECU mint condition used before the one that is on and made 232bhp and 235lb torque (its not mapped) £35.

STI spoiler with lower brake light, genuine and in primer, slight crack but easily fixable. £80

Bugeye WRX original Headers, mint condition taken off my bug before its sale. £40

Bugeye Undertray, slight scuff but good condition. £25

Boost gauge £10

RH single pod for gauges great condition £20

• 1 month later...

interested in the boost gauge, any pics would be appreciated, also is it in psi or bar and is it working ok, bulbs gone in mine and it's only a small one and i have just been given a 2 gauge pillar pod for 52mm gauges and mines too small for that, oh and how much with postage?

i've got a few in my watch list on eBay at the moment for £20 posted but if this is the kinda look i'm after i'd rather get from a forum as theres less chance of getting ripped off, i just need to make sure i can get something else to match it as it's going in a double pod

Ash can you do me a favour mate. See how much you could get me a clutch kit for 5 speed Bugeye WRX. I remember you said might be able to get me one before. I'm going to have to get one sooner then later I think. I wanted to hold off until April but no such look :( 

No mate will need it posting but will pay for it all before if that's ok :)

I'm just trying to get prices at the minute, so just a rough price is fine. If I lived closer I would have dropped the car off to your mates but driving there and having to stand about in the cold :( not for me I'm warm blooded ;) 

Thanks 

Sorry for the late reply, hectic day, Gambit £150 for the clutch and you can get it from next meet so postage is free :) miggs get the ones off eBay then atleast you will have two matching as I don't have an oil pressure gauge :0

• Like 1

No worries pal, I was going to get water or voltage to go with the boost but I've just fitted an Apexi turbo timer and that has a voltage read out on it plus when I had a spirited drive down the motorway the other day I lost a full 4 litres of oil in 7 miles through the knackered crank seal so I want a bit of added security with the pressure so I don't kill the engine

Cheers anyway pal

I try and threadlock everything I tighten just to be sure, I think the wheel nuts are the only part I don't lol, and cheers for the pointer, I'll forget this advice come fitting time but will remember when I realise I forgot to reconnect the sensor light lol

So your mate fitted one in  2hrs  £150 for the clutch and about £180 for fitting ? 

What clutch is it if you know ?

So far other then what you have said cheapest I've found is rounded off £110 for an Exedy Clutch kit and £220 for fitting but that's from the guy who does my MOT's not my mate I've not rang him yet :D

Might be cheaper to drive through ;)

Ash can you get me a full price I might drive through one weekend if he can do it in the next sort of few weeks 

Just want to know exactly what your mate want's I take it, it's a bit of cash in hand job ? ;) 

So exact price for parts and fitting gives me chance to get the cash out ready :D 

And least you keep getting free boost's for your stuff :D