Thief!!! Scumbag!!

Dogconker

Ok so I’m just ranting about this.

Done low life scumbag came up my drive this morning at 2:30am, tried all the door handles on mine and my wife’s car, then tried the front door and looked to see if the back gate was an option, tried the garage door and then gave up and went to our neighbour’s house.

hatd scumbags like this, got him on 3 CCTV cameras, so police are coming round, looks like we got away lucky though as someone in the next street came downstairs as he was starting a shift at 4am and found the same scumbag in his hallway.

got the police coming tomorrow to review the CCTV footage. We’ve got hos face so hoping he’s known to the police and he can be picked up.

These lowlife, pond dwellers, need to get properly punished, if I’d have caught him, he wouldn’t have needed any additional punishment. Prison is too good for them.

Feel a bit better now I’ve ranted that out in the open, just don’t like people trying to steal my Scooby.

Ok so I’m just ranting about this.
Done low life scumbag came up my drive this morning at 2:30am, tried all the door handles on mine and my wife’s car, then tried the front door and looked to see if the back gate was an option, tried the garage door and then gave up and went to our neighbour’s house.
hatd scumbags like this, got him on 3 CCTV cameras, so police are coming round, looks like we got away lucky though as someone in the next street came downstairs as he was starting a shift at 4am and found the same scumbag in his hallway.
got the police coming tomorrow to review the CCTV footage. We’ve got hos face so hoping he’s known to the police and he can be picked up.
These lowlife, pond dwellers, need to get properly punished, if I’d have caught him, he wouldn’t have needed any additional punishment. Prison is too good for them.
Feel a bit better now I’ve ranted that out in the open, just don’t like people trying to steal my Scooby.

They dont need proper punishment.they just need a good proper kickin [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

B'stards , glad they didn't actually break in though dog .

When i lived in the east end we got burgled and my mum came home while they were still in the flat . She was 6 months pregnant and They pushed her over to get out of the door .
Unfortunately for them my dad is a ex boxer / powerlifter and was drinking in the pub at the bottom of our towerblock with his 5 brothers . So a quick phone call and they caught up with them outside .....

1 got away but the other 1 got ten bells knocked out of him grassing his mate up to save his own skin .

They caught up with the other 1 and bundled him into the back of a transit with 4 of my uncles and a shovel . " told him he'd need the shovel to dig himself a hole cos we're going to epping forrest "

He !Removed! himself , literally [emoji23]

But the took him to the local police station instead ......... and the police let him go and charged my dad with kidnapping wtf .

6 months later we get a call from the police saying that the pair of theifs had shot 3 people [emoji44] 2 before they burgled mine (1 of which died) and 1 afterwards who had named them .

Apparently it was only the fact that my mum was pregnant that they didn't shoot her . if the police would've knicked the hand delivered criminal the other chap (who got shot afterwards) wouldn't be spending the rest of his life in a wheelchair [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk