Scoob Noob from the Southeast!

IBenjieI

Good afternoon guys!

I recently bought my first Scoob! I've been the proud owner of a 96 spec JDM Honda Integra DC2 for the last 5 years and as we now have the little one, we needed something bigger. So I had to say goodbye to the old girl :(

My criteria was something faster and the wife's was something bigger (teehee)... This definitely fits both of those categories! Anyway after searching good old Google we stumbled across this little gem, a 55 plate WRX Wagon with 77k on the clock. Never thought I'd fall in love with something other than a Honda until I took her for a test run... Oh emm gee... I love them! As far as I can tell it's pretty much standard apart from a very dodgy made carbon fiber back box and a remap, at the moment she's pushing out 261.7 BHP. 

The paintwork isn't too bad for a 12 year old car, a door respray and bumper touch up is required but other than that, it'll do!

A picture paints a thousand words so here she is;

IMG_1830.JPG

IMG_1829.JPG

In any case, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and look forward to maybe meeting other Scoob owners!

Ben. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Yeah I just found every bit of paperwork all the way back to the very first service in 2007 and MOT in 2009! Full service history = win!

I'm based in East Sussex a little ways along from Brighton! 

Ahh ,im in east Anglia myself , think there's a few members closer though .

if you've not owned a turbo scooby before , theres a few things you must do ...

Firstly , wave at other scoobs [emoji4]

warm it up before using boost and cool it down ,after after giving it the beans, before you turn it off .make sure you do Regular quality oil changes and get any breathing mods "mapped in" .

they don't like decats , induction kits changing airflow without being mapped [emoji6]

Get yourself a Shell v power card [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Haha. I always use V Power in my cars, it's a great fuel! 

I knew the basics of a turbo car, like warming up and cooling down etc, but thanks for the advice! 👍

Any engine/breather/exhaust mods I do I will always get the car mapped anyways! Once my new system is fitted I'll book her in for a remap!

Thanks mate! 🙂

• Like 2

Haha. I always use V Power in my cars, it's a great fuel! 
I knew the basics of a turbo car, like warming up and cooling down etc, but thanks for the advice! [emoji106]

Any engine/breather/exhaust mods I do I will always get the car mapped anyways! Once my new system is fitted I'll book her in for a remap!

Thanks mate! [emoji846]
Looks great and welcome [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1