subaru hatch 2.0d breaking

td_dan

yes the wind deflectors are for sale. - £40 ono.

Ill get pics of Stereo fitted the weekend. Iv reduced the price on the Stereo to £100 as i couldnt remove the DAB aerial in one piece from the window but the aerial i bought is £10 from eBay and can happily supply the link.

Flebay has them for £25 so I'll try my luck unless you can lower the price significantly (I'm not expecting you to, I imagine they weren't a flebay job).

Stereo I'm still interested in, I'm looking to see how it sits in the surround (no gaps) and where the steering wheel controls fit. I assume your throw in any harness converters needed to get this to work on a hatch.

hi macadder sorry for the delay mate been in hospital as had to have an op on my knee and cant drive for another 2 weeks.  I will get pics as soon as i can.  Your welcome to come down and take a look at anything you may be interested in. 

Also i wasnt sure what the wind deflectors were worth so id be happy with £20 tbh if there only £25 on eBay.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

parts that have gone

• wheels
  • wind deflectors
  • drivers indicator
  • drivers arch liner
  • pass wing mirror 
  • bonnet
  • parcel shelf
  • rear lights

Most parts still available inc all interior, bumpers, wings, doors, suspension, brakes etc.  

• 3 months later...