P0113 and p0102 code together what can cause this

Thefatmanwrx

While having a spirited drive my cars eml started to flash i pulled over read the codes it was a misfire on cylinder 1 and 3 along with the p0113 and p0102 (maf and iat code) i cleared the codes and continued. replaced all 4 plugs to clear the misfire codes, but the p0113 and p0102 code returned i swaped the maf over with a known working one and still the issue only difference now is it doesn't do it every time I drive only under hard acceleration now and again. wireng fault maybe or has anyone seen this before and knows the anwser

Cylinders 1 and 3 are both on the driver's side head so I'd probably look into inlet manifold / vac leak ,that the tgv's are operating ok and that earths, coilpack and injector plugs are making a good connection on the right hand side . 

Did you notice any colour difference between the spark plugs on each bank ?

Hows the coolant levels ?

Hi thanks for the reply the coolant level is full , and no all the old plugs look clean and identical, I'm starting to think it's wireing to the maf it's self the signal wire is my guess i used a multi meter on the maf plug where I receive 12v from the power supply and absolutely nothing from the signal wire it's self with ignition on where as I do get 5v from the iat signal wire. should i be receiving voltage from the signal wire is my question