Hi all, forum newbie, but not Scooby newbie :-)

Ady S

Hello everyone, as the title says i'm new toforums but not new to scoobs, having had a jdm wrx wagon and currently running both a 1st gen foz and a 2nd gen foz (both jdm).

Ady

20180615_111335.jpg

IMG_20180430_134432.jpg

IMG_20180503_112053.jpg

Hi Geoff and thanks for the welcome :-)

Both were bought in the uk, the 1st gen (which after my own research) i believe may be a Ttb, but i could do with someone to confirm that via the vin plate, was a spur of the moment buy over 3 years ago.

I actually went to look at a Outback h6 3.0 only to be told that it was a shed and they had the foz which 'looked like someone had stuck an impreza engine in' is the exact way it was described to me. Although me being me knew they had done a few specials of that nature so paid my money and took my chance - 3 1/2 years on and i'm still trying to find out exactly what it is .. lol

The 2nd gen was imported at the end of 2014 but had only covered 2000 miles since coming into the country when i bought it in January this year (and 93,000 kms previously) plus what i've done and it now stands at about 67k miles. The style and look of it in white is what got me too, hence why i spent out again with a view to possibly selling the 1st gen when i can confirm the exact model of it.

The vin plate from the 1st gen is here in case anyone can help me identify it:

(All assistance greatly appreciated :-) )

20180614_194842.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The vin states it's a Jdm.sf5 (which you knew)with an.ej20g in it, obviously the paint code, good luck with deciphering the option code, tried for years with mine but gave up, again with the trim but that most likely means cloth, does yours have the wooden trim & is it an auto ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk