Best ECU and turbo for a classic v3 sti

Hi there, I'm currently in the process of forging my engine on my V3 sti. Been looking at a few different ecu such as link g4+ and various others. I want to be able to map anti lag and launch control on the ecu too. Just wondering what's the best ecu out there and the best turbo, I will be looking at around 350-400 bhp and would prefer a quick spool up, any advice would be appreciated!

What's the car gonna be used for , ie road ,track ,rally ect ?

As baffled sump ,swirl pot ,uprated fuel pump ,aos ect are needed for hard driving ,to protect the engine from oil and fuel starvation. 

Don't mean to sound like "scabby net"😶 but just in case your not aware, the classic drivetrain and brakes will also need to be upgraded at over 330hp for longevity (@ probably about £2k in parts alone) 

As tidgy said syvecs is the best but deep pockets are needed lol .

Although aclertek /simtek do have quite a few features, personally I'd steer clear of those due to a lack of aftersales service .

Esl is about the cheapest option ,with motorsport functions for v3 onwards but not many "decent" mappers use opensource software,  due to aftersales longevity.

Link does sound like a good medium priced option but I'd suggest to find a reputable mapper that suits your needs /location . Then ask if they deal with link and if not what they recommend for your level of tune /needs . 

Spool can be affected by numerous things ,so a full list of mods and turbo budget would be usefull before making a turbo decision. 

At 350 hp newage sti tmic would reduce lag compared to a fmic , good quality aftermarket headers and matched "harvey trick up pipe" would also help increase spool .

New turbo Cheapest option for over 350hp which would handle the anti lag abuse would probably be a tdo5 18g.

Otherwise md , owen developments or s.c series  all of which are £1.5 k and above plus fitting .

I'm using a £150 second hand aps sr40 (gt28 stock location) which made 359.9 hp on my v1 sti , so there's lots of options tbh .

Just steer clear of cheap eBay copies 😉

Mostly going to be used on the road that's all, yeah I know I'm going to have to get upgraded brakes they're also on the list of many things. What's a Harvey trick up pipe? Atm it looks like I'm going to be going for a td05 20g as some people have said the 18g won't last that long at that power? 

What supporting mods are you running on your v1? And what's it like at 360 bhp? What brakes are you running, sorry for the questions I'm new to the Subaru scene. Bought mine and 2 days later bottom end went -.- thanks guys 

Sorry to hear it let go so soon into ownership 😕

Harvey trick up pipes are made by a.s performance and are bore matched to your headers and turbo to increase flow and spool. 

The v1sti's a animal as for mods , its well over engineered for it's current power but tbh it's plenty quick enough at it's current power .

Have a squint at my sticky build thread ,as it would take too long to list what ive done lol