Anyone got afterburner vortex and unsilenced mid pipe?

Hello guy's just a quick question ,as the title says,has anyone got this combination,I have an 06 2.0 WRX with the scoobyworld vortex backbox but the rest is standard,I love the sound as is, I've noticed the midpipe doesn't look too clever so was looking to replace it with the vortex mid pipe,my question is , does the unresonated mid section drastically change the nice deep burble I currently have I've tried listening online and it appears to be more raspy is this correct, I don't mind more noise but I don't wanna lose the deeper sound,and the resonated mid pipe is a lot more expensive.

Thanks

Neil

Hi mate this system was fitted to my 2005 wrx300 when I brought it if I'm right it is a 3 inch back box with a 2.5 inch centre section with no boxes and it sounded awesome deep with a bit of a rasp I liked it so much when I changed my system to 3 inch straight through I kept this back box on the system but now it is very raspy with some burble hope this helps