Newbie to S.O.C Want to learn more about mine

Hello and thank you for reading. I have a jap import legacy GTB 2.0 auto petrol. I love it! I don't think I would ever want another car. I'm a Sports bike rider really but had to revert to car since having kids. The feel, handling and power put a smile on my face and in part, make up for missing my bike 😃.

There is loads i want to know from a mystery button on the centre console? to how best to tune and improve mpg? As its an import the handbook is in japenese and so is any writing around the car.

I rarely see another same spec as mine on the roads but i have exchanged a friendly nod every now and again with other Subaru owners. You nice lot!

Hello & welcome ,

Feel free to get involved here were all friendly, as for the button post a picture up may help, but could be anything going by other random buttons and trinkets found in imports,

As for tuning, how much do you want to spend, once the modding starts it can end up a very slipper slope,

I'm sure one of the leggy owners will be along to give you some more pointers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, thanx! Trying to find out what the button to the right of the cd eject button does? When i press it i get that T.I. displayed and it exits whatever source/mode it was in. Will phrase my modding thoughts after ive had a think!

20181008_122508.jpg

23 hours ago, Greenmamba said:

Traffic Information. Allows TI to broadcast regardless of what source you've selected. The original source (cd, etc) should return when the traffic information message has finished.

beaten to is hahaha