fuel leak

Blazingblacksmith

Hi all. My 2010 diesel Outback has a fuel leak and I cant see anywhere what the part is called that its leaking from. It is leaking behind the tank , above the rear near side wishbone. There is a metal bulb with a pipe in at the top and out at the bottom. It looks like that has corroded but what is it called? Any help would be much appreciated. Also has anyone replaced one before and is it a nightmare to get at it? Looks very tight up in  there.

Thanks

Jim

• 8 months later...
On 11/28/2018 at 4:37 PM, Blazingblacksmith said:

Hi all. My 2010 diesel Outback has a fuel leak and I cant see anywhere what the part is called that its leaking from. It is leaking behind the tank , above the rear near side wishbone. There is a metal bulb with a pipe in at the top and out at the bottom. It looks like that has corroded but what is it called? Any help would be much appreciated. Also has anyone replaced one before and is it a nightmare to get at it? Looks very tight up in  there.

Thanks mate very much appreciated !!! 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 5:53 PM, Rabc said:

Hi, can anyone tell me where to buy this part in the UK? I've got the very same diesel leak when the car isn't running,  but doesn't leak while driving!

Screenshot_20211231-170222_Gallery.jpg

Did anyone ever get this sorted?  Im experiencing the same issue