Calling all scots

stuartie

Seeing as there seems to be a few more of us from gods country here now from the likes of fife and the central belt we should have a wee meet and run out somewhere, myself and a mate with his sti are meeting up this weekend not sure where about or what day yet but we both easy so could do Sat or Sun. Would anyone like to join us 😎👍

13 hours ago, stuartie said:

Seeing as there seems to be a few more of us from gods country here now from the likes of fife and the central belt we should have a wee meet and run out somewhere, myself and a mate with his sti are meeting up this weekend not sure where about or what day yet but we both easy so could do Sat or Sun. Would anyone like to join us 😎👍

Where youz thinking about going ? Al find out today what night al have ma wee boy 👍

Not sure yet mate but will probs find out tonight, we usually meet somewhere central where we can have a cuppa and a bite to eat as i'm down in the borders and he in stenhousemuir, last time we headed down the coast to north berwick for a chippy so maybe this time we could go up the way to st Andrews or sowts but as i said before we're quite easy going so if you or anyone else have any ideas thats grand bud 😎👍

Cool mate, we can probs do either day but i will let you know later what the plan is, better get back to fixing this road sweeper before the boss man comes haha 😂 😎👍

Chippy at Anstruther is well gid! except the fukn seagulls that try to kill ye for a chip lol, i might be able to pop up, its 1.5hr drive and im not sure if the wife is up for it. (her only day off this week is Saturday and i said we would do something) can but ask 😃

Aye some of the barstewards are huge mate they would probs carry wee kids off if they got the chance haha 😂😂, see what the other half says bud, the more the merrier 😎👍

A wee update i finally got hold of my mate and he saying Sunday for a bit of a boost about if anyone can make it , probs be meeting about lunchtime then sort out where we all want to go from there 😎👍

We meeting around 11--11.30 at forth road bridge at the burger king then head up st Andrews way, i thought there might of been a bit more interest aswell but folk might have other things on,  would like to maybe try get a monthly meet or something like that going 😎👍

12 hours ago, Kdyjas said:

Aye a monthly meet with a good few scoobys would be cool like 👍 

You're more than welcome to come along tomorrow if you like mate, i've just been thinking that theres a race weekend going on at knockhill so could go there, be good to see the legends and the mini's going for it 😎👍

Av to pick ma mate up from Dunfermline at 12,, al keep an eye for youz in the passing , youz still leaving brig about half 11,,  am away out for a blast the now 👍

Gutted I missed that run. My scoobs been off the road for a few weeks. All good now tho lol... Anyone heading to crail for banzi event on the 26th of this month would be good to meet up with other scooby owners