Hello guys

Welcome to the club. 

I haven’t found a manual for a 2000 turbo as yet myself. There are online PDF files you can download and some enthusiasts guides but a lot of what you need can come from forums, video guides and asking the group. Good luck. 

Thanks guys for the welcome I'm just stripping down the rear end so I can get to the turret tops and inner arches atm, n I'm reconning any of the parts I can to re-use as I go. Already run into my first snag the rear abs sensors are solid! Lol

Abs sensors can be a pita to remove and the abs rings (on the hubs) can get very fragile , the one on my old v3uk turbo shattered when pressing the bearing out of the hub 🙄

So loads of wd ,maybe even a bit of heat might help and definitely be careful with the abs rings , mine was nearly £100 just for a new replacement abs ring .

If you need any replacement panel sections Ray at "automotive repair panels" on f.b , sells numerous classic and newage repair panels and is well worth a look 😉 

Thx savage I'll defo check out the fb page. I already bought the rear quarter repair panels and sills off fleebay and I've started making new panels for the underside of the boot floor where it joins with the arches . I'm gonna have to try some heat as I've soaked the sensors in plus gas for a couple of days and they're still not budging . Thx again dude 👍 

• Like 1

No problem bud,  always nice to hear a classic being saved rather than scrapped . Unfortunately, I personally haven't done much to the rear end of mine bar suspension and arb upgrades .

So can't be much help , if you need any info on engine and drivetrain I can probably help there though 😉

Most of use use import car parts for any genuine oe Subaru stuff , gaskets ,bushes, sensors ect 👍

I been looking at the lateral link bolt and Bush kits on icp those bad boys took me 5 hrs to get out lmao, I kinda have to restore it really I struck a deal with its previous owner he let me have it for £500 providing I got it sorted 😜👍 not bad really considering it's only got 46k on the clock . Appreciate the help dude cheers🍻

• Like 2

The front tone rings broke on mine when I smashed the bearing off the carrier and the rings were £75 a piece. The rear ones are around £68. To be fair they’d had their day and if one breaks in the future it’s all to strip out again. In my opinion I’d replace them.

Both the bolts holding the sensors in snapped too, I had to drill and tap them. I’ll be doing the rear assembly’s this winter which will be another small fortune 😆

I managed to save mine, they took a few days soaking in WD 40 before they twisted out. I’ve just replaced the top and bottom hoses in mine as mine were perished. New pipes and clamps £60 and it could do with a rad in too. 😫 A labour of love is what they are.