For Sale - Subaru XV Dog Crate

Dogconker

Hi, to all the XV guys out there, I sold my XV a while ago and now have a dog crate made by Lintran who are one of the best dog crate manufacturers in the UK.

it fills the boot if the XV, has a mesh top so you can see out of the rear window and see your dog, has large double lockable doors to access and has an additional security feature in that it has an inboard escape hatch which allows you to extract the dog from the rear seats in the event of a rear end shunt meaning you can’t open the boot. The crate is half fibreglass (lower half) and half square mesh.

big enough to hold 2 spaniels comfortably.

This box is in excellent condition and would cost £690 to have made today, it is purpose made for the XV but would also fit a forester and probably an outback

I’ll try and post pictures later but anyone wanting measurements let me know

we are asking £300

If interested DM me.

thanks 

DC

• 5 months later...

On 9/5/2019 at 2:32 PM, Dogconker said:

Hi, to all the XV guys out there, I sold my XV a while ago and now have a dog crate made by Lintran who are one of the best dog crate manufacturers in the UK.

it fills the boot if the XV, has a mesh top so you can see out of the rear window and see your dog, has large double lockable doors to access and has an additional security feature in that it has an inboard escape hatch which allows you to extract the dog from the rear seats in the event of a rear end shunt meaning you can’t open the boot. The crate is half fibreglass (lower half) and half square mesh.

big enough to hold 2 spaniels comfortably.

This box is in excellent condition and would cost £690 to have made today, it is purpose made for the XV but would also fit a forester and probably an outback

I’ll try and post pictures later but anyone wanting measurements let me know

we are asking £300

If interested DM me.

thanks 

DC

Could you put a picture on if you still have it?

Even if you hsvent,if be interested to the lintran box in your old xv if you have one please?