2010 Outback rear bumper detail help

Crankslave

Hi All, new to the forum and come seeking your expert help pleas.

I’ve got a completely standard 2010 Outback SE, so far so dull. After someone kindly wiped their car down one side it’s back from the body-shop, naming no names but they’ve been pretty shoddy and I’m putting together a list of gripes to take back to my insurer.

I think having had the rear bumper off, they’ve lost some trim bits around the wheel arch, sorry for the pics of a muddy car but I think there should maybe be some splash guard, trim or something where the holes now are.  Or have they just got the wheel arch lining in the wrong way?

If anyone has some pictures of what the rear arch trim should look like, it would be much appreciated.

And to make this a bit more exciting, having been looking at a lot of pictures of Outback mud flaps recently, are Rally Armor mud flaps any good as an upgrade or is there something else worth fitting with minimum hassle?

Many thanks, James

9CFCBA02-1E55-4329-8C8E-A0E888C7041D.jpeg

3A386291-CFAB-475B-844D-FBCEE11210B2.jpeg

Wotcha and welcome - WRT Picture a where you have the hole in teh blue body work you may have a blac plastic tab from the liner sat on top that should be underneath (visible) in the photo. This would then have a black plastic plug in it. It looks very similar to my impreza setup of which I can get a photo at the weekend.

WRT picture b - the holes are there for flaps but mine were not filled by plugs even though flaps not fitted. 

IMO I like the rally armour product, I went for the OEM moulded fit option which are a lot more robust than the genuine subaru items and fit very well - word of warning trapping them between a curb and you rear wheel when reversing will rip your liner out before it damages the flaps 😁