What Impreza for £6.5k?

Wrxscooby1

Hi at the moment I have around 6.5k to spend and I want a impreza I know I won't get a sti in this range so itll have to be a wrx but which model would be best to go for ? I'll be looking to modify aswell 

What model is really up to you bud everyone has there own preference and i'm sure folks will be along to share their views on different models, for me the best looking impreza is the classic gc8 and you could probs pick up a nice gc8 sti for 6.5k however they are going up in price all the time especially ltd edition ones and sti's, this one looks ok 👍

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164128034169

Thank you for the link, I do also like the gc8 classic but theres so many different editions etc I'm just not sure where to start , I like the blobeye wrx however my worry with those is the reliability of the engine and 5 speed gearbox when upping the power , itll be only used for road and no track use so I wouldn't be aiming for silly power just enough power with the reliability of have a well balanced fun road car 

17 hours ago, smith__007 said:

My Hawkeye is on Autotrader...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202003178542055

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not know but it seems to be a good price for that mileage+PPP. Good luck with the sale. Car looks like a keeper to me.

Good luck OP with finding one.