Head gasket going... but not gone

hiya all! 

I'm new to here and had a quick question. 

I've recently discovered an oil leak on the drivers side of the car. When having a look it appears the head gasket is starting to go based off where it seams to be coming from. Anyone have any ideas of what I should do, where to get it fixed and maybe how much it might cost? 

I'm based in Kent so ideally somewhere close is as dont want gasket to go when travelling to it! 

Thanks in advance!

Aw man lucyfi think im in the same boat as you 😩 you tried the oil cooler o ring yet? Or is it clearly Seeping from the head? Im not sure what model you have but ive heard for my 04 Wrx a headgasket kit from icp is about £200ish. But its the labour that will sting cause its engine out job. A full rebuild kit is £500 so ill probably go that route but its gonna suck paying a manchanic to do the work

From what I can tell its the head whats a bummer. Glad I saw it before it was too late! Ice got a turbo 2000. Yeah prepared for it to be pricey part of having a scooby from what iv learned. Used to have a red 02 bug eye that ended up needing a new clutch at one point and that was pricey. Just need ideas aswell for where to take it down this end of the UK as ive had one to many dodgy places that just don't know what they are really doing with them.  I've lost one scooby don't want to lose this one too. 

As mentioned above ,its more likely to be rocker cover gaskets and half moon seals , as they tend to get brittle with the heat cycles from the up pipe and headers .

Not too sure how north in Kent you are but I know a few that use f.b tuning in essex , might be worth trying if they're close enough to you