Looking for parts

John 1980

6 minutes ago, John 1980 said:

That badge is for version 7 up 2 05plate it’s a bigger badge 🙈I wish it would !Removed! fit 😆😆😆

Thank you for taking the time to look can get that badge for £39 and as many as you like 🙈🙈🙈but I can’t seem to find the right badge for my Gc8 it would have come with the right badge from factory but someone along the way has taken it off it’s got the Subaru badge think it’s black with the star’s and it really bugs me that it not the correct badge 😬😬😬

15 hours ago, DL Motorsport Parts said:

Is it the pink I badge you are after

93011FE030 - 2.jpg

I’ve got a feeling that’s a later badge bugeye up,I’ve had stuff off a guy in Japan really tidy seller he couldn’t get 1 don’t make them anymore,if anyone wants his contact details hit me up

11 minutes ago, John 1980 said:

I’ve got a feeling that’s a later badge bugeye up,I’ve had stuff off a guy in Japan really tidy seller he couldn’t get 1 don’t make them anymore,if anyone wants his contact details hit me up443E5724-4754-451E-B160-CBD5699FBD87.thumb.png.22804e86491cbbe136093212bde716d7.png