Universal Hub Buster for Rear Wheel Bearings.

Hi, This Universal Hub Buster has arrived and looks like a serious piece of kit, being both robustly constructed and heavy. I believe it will be a great help in reducing rust to dust, and freeing off any seizure due to rust when removing wheel bearing hubs. Photo included.

Also I have found my way around the factory workshop manual I bought with a download. Silly me didn't understand Adobe downloads enough, so there is a legend with all the various contents of the manual, which is over 4000 pages long, to the left of the Adobe screen.

This  manual will come in handy because I don't know how to adjust my handbrake yet, and Iv'e got a damaged wing mirror to part replace also. Would put the whole manual on this site for everybody to download, but I'm not sure of the legality of it. The manual only costs just over £10 anyway, but it is based on US models and doesn't include diesel engine models or 6MT gearboxes.

Sorry can't upload images because of a server failure.      

Hi, Images of hub buster if possible. Got it at 90% and 85%. Still offering download of manual if its legal? That's unless everybody has already got one? 

Thing is with not having a memory, especially at my age, I prefer to have a manual to refer to rather than having to keep looking back at YouTube videos.

The manual has all the torque settings, but doesn't have the screw thread sizes or pitch which would be useful, or the spanner sizes.

RGS. 

P1010383.JPG

P1010384.JPG

• Like 1

Just watched a vid on this tool - safe to say I will be investing, looks a lot better than the previous approach I was using of SDS hammer drills, lump hammer & bolster 👍