Modifying my dream wagon in 3D rendering. Is this wheel fitment obtainable/practical in the real world?

Hi all, first post here. asking for some help, as I have been saving up to buy myself a classic wagon and am nearly there, I am currently 3D modelling and rendering a wagon with mods that I want to do when I actually get the car, to make my dream build and to visualise how it will look so that I can buy the correct parts, and model/test new parts and how they will roguhly look in 3d space before spending a penny IRL.

(little bit of story here as to why I'm doing all this, so skip this little paragraph if you don't want to read it) Our family currently have a 1998 wagon but due to being sat for years it needs extensive work and it would be less effort and better financially for me to just buy a newer classic wagon, preferably v5 or v6 and swap the nicer and still functioning parts from the one we have currently onto the new one, and sell the old one.

I can't for the life of me find the exact wheel and brake mounting points so I can only eyeball it in 3d and I think that I got it as close as possible to the real thing. Below are some images of my dream build that I rendered out and I have to ask, just  how obtainable and practical will this wheel fitment be? I don't want no silly camber or crazy amount of low as it will be a daily and I think this is a good mid ground to add a more aggressive looking car, whilst keeping the car usable. The wheels on the render are rota grids, that are 17x8 with an offset of et42. I positioned them Based on how the wheels that are on the wagon we have currently (JDM/EDM 2004 WRX wheels,17x7 et55) and then estimated how much more poke towards the arches there is and this is what I ended up with. Of course  the model isn't 100 percent accurate in the wheel well and suspension towers so it might be wildly different in real life and Subaru have wide boxer engines in front and don't really take too well to wider and bigger wheels like an r32 GT-R for example. Is the fitment on these renders feasible in the real world? I just want to make sure that I do enough research so I don't spend £800 on wheels for them not to fit when I come to it in the next few months. Here is my plan:

wheel_fitment_side.thumb.jpg.bef7adc4fff6edb9591ead1727bee509.jpgwheel_fitment_rear_wheel.thumb.jpg.d86d815a8708f1f054d9e85edc00bb2d.jpgwheel_fitment_front_wheel.thumb.jpg.fd63e378e58fbd34ea68a6e972182ef0.jpgwheel_fitment_front.thumb.jpg.df96505c928cbecfcb9f072642c7d8ad.jpgwheel_fitment_rear.thumb.jpg.2fdfe64e2c9db6d82da94c9062d6e485.jpg

thank you all for the help!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tidgy said:

what program, are you using to model it?

Blender. Took the V6 type R model from Gran Turismo Sport and did a whole lot of work to convert it from a 2 door coupe to a 4 door wagon, but I think I done a decent job at it