Turbo 2000 re-mapping

d2dgtd2dgt

Hello there all, would it be advisable for a re-map to be done after after fitting a full turbo back de-cat exhaust, green panel filter, and have the car run on 99 ron?  If so have you guys (or ladies) any thoughts on cost, and recommend any where near me.  I'm at Richmond, North Yorkshire. Thanks All.

• 2 weeks later...

anti lag just good fun when your in tunnels etc launch control ive used a couple of times clutch doesnt like it much but when you hav a guy in a porsche next to you at the lights thinking you just a young lad in a turbo look a like then it has to be used.bit childish but good to see there faces when a 14 yo scooby blows there 30k plus car away.

I have no idea what you mean about being childish Haha. I don't see to many Porsche's. I did have some fun with a 430 spider once I think even he felt a bit silly until he started to pull away and then we caught up with some traffic. Then my Mrs just looked at me and said " Now what was the point of that" I just said I would have been able to over take if I had not had the extra weight in the car. That didn't do me any favours either :D

• Like 2

Hello there Mr Gambit, Damo here. Love the post about the 430 spider and the comment you mentioned about what ur Mrs said.  "extra weight in the car", love it.  Did ya get a get a telling off mate?  Can't stop giggling. ***TOP MAN***

I have no idea what you mean about being childish Haha. I don't see to many Porsche's. I did have some fun with a 430 spider once I think even he felt a bit silly until he started to pull away and then we caught up with some traffic. Then my Mrs just looked at me and said " Now what was the point of that" I just said I would have been able to over take if I had not had the extra weight in the car. That didn't do me any favours either :D

lol.gif - hefty chortles!!

high 5 gambit.my misses wont go in the car as its far to loud she blames me for the exhaust but i blame blitz since they made it she says its not a valid arguement lol

thats the way,  blame the manufacturer biggrin.gif

I would have said I did it so I didn't have to keep listening to your moaning :D

(look's over shoulder to check the Mrs is not reading what I put)

Mate I can see your heading for some quiet time in your house biggrin.gif

i have to blame sum1 for my actions plus i now it annoys her blaming sum 1 else other than my self lol

Innocent until proven guilty. So always blame someone else :D

Mate I can see your heading for some quiet time in your house biggrin.gif

It's ok I will tell her you told me to put it. read 1st quote for details why :D