What every scooby owner should have.

andyvic82

hi all, new guy with lagacy which needs a new heart here. not going to chat about tho. i have got something every scooby owner should have. My very own real life scooby doo.

post-1578-0-08875500-1382128251_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Thanks guys, his name is Simba he is a 3 yer old Akita cross Rotty, just like scooby doo he is lazy, scared of his own shadow and wouldeeat and eat if he could oh and he has his own Scrappy doo, Roxy our crazy staffy.

I bought my Impreza estate for the dog lol, more room in it for him. We go cruising together lolSent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Same why i got the legacy, Simba is as big as a bullmastif

I have 4 cats and a snake, I've also had 14 rabbits (yes all at once) and 2 birds, we stopped breading rabbits when our oldest stud died, was a heart wrenching time for me, the birds both dies saving my families life when we had a small gas leak in the kitchen and I don't have the heart to replace them, the cats are called, in order of age, Zonda, Aurora, Corado and Exige and the snakes called Bill

Short for William Snakespeare

wow Miggs thats alot, and also shows us that all animals are amazing, ur birds r in best bird heven ever.

So uv seen my 2 dogs we have tinky our cat, and mini our bearded dragon. I built mini her own Vivarium il post a pic.

Thats next on my list a vivarium big enough to get him up to 6 foot in length, I've been an animal lover all my life, had birds rabbits and fish when I was a kid, had an albino boxer in the past and a brindle staff too, I'm trying to get the wife to let me get a dog next, or a maine !Removed! cat, I want an animal I can take for walks

Nice looking dogs mate.

As for Animals have Peacocks, Shetland Pony's X7, Chickens free range ;) 2 parrots, 2 love birds, and some other exotic birds I don't know what they are :D oh and a 5 years old turtle that is boring as Fook, even watching it eat sends me to sleep :D 

Nice looking dogs mate.

As for Animals have Peacocks, Shetland Pony's X7, Chickens free range ;) 2 parrots, 2 love birds, and some other exotic birds I don't know what they are :D oh and a 5 years old turtle that is boring as Fook, even watching it eat sends me to sleep :D

Kim hell mate!! That's a farm ain't ιt?? Lol

What parrots are they, I'd have a macaw if I could afford one, superb birds, my local pet shop has 2 both friendly and always chatty, and one of the shops we used to sell the bunnies to had an African grey with a chorley accent, for those that don't know what that sounds like it's the same as Janice Battersby from coronation street, or just you tube it, I'm born and bred in Manchester so it's quite noticeable to me hearing the local dialect from a bird