New Boost Gauge

Jobs

Much prefer Blue to be honest. I like a bit of colour in my life as my Double Din Radio is Blue too :)

Managed to get the pod from EDO Performance who ordered me a RHD one straight from japan. Cost me about £90 rather than the £200 advertised elsewhere I believe.

Also at the same time replaced the standard Recirc Valve with a Forge Metal one. Will take a picture later when it stops raining...

• Like 1

I can't say much I have blue dials too, I can change them so when I turn my lights on they turn red at night and blue with light's off. But I think the blue look's better :D 

And very nice find with the Pod I know I was looking when Scooby Pete was after one for his. Look forward to seeing the pictures if it stop's raining, it's the same here I don't mind it raining but when I have just washed the car and I have to go out and pick someone up from Doncaster later after I've just washed it really get's my back up :D 

I do like Defi gauges... They just seem better than other brands.

I have acquired a set of Defi GeNome gauges for my car.  These are basically standard Defi gauges that were made for Subaru and sold by them as official extras.  As such they do not say Defi on them, but instead they have the STi logo and the colour nicely matches the OEM dials.  Needless to say, these are quite rare and fetch good money when they appear on eBay!

I haven't fitted them yet, but the job is on my to-do list!

• 5 years later...
On 10/20/2013 at 2:43 PM, Adam said:

I do like Defi gauges... They just seem better than other brands.

I have acquired a set of Defi GeNome gauges for my car.  These are basically standard Defi gauges that were made for Subaru and sold by them as official extras.  As such they do not say Defi on them, but instead they have the STi logo and the colour nicely matches the OEM dials.  Needless to say, these are quite rare and fetch good money when they appear on eBay!

I haven't fitted them yet, but the job is on my to-do list!

Did you ever fit those Adam. I’m on the hunt for some