What every scooby owner should have. part2

andyvic82

Some good pictures I used to love drawing don't get the time now :( 

Not sure if I cabn find a picture but when my daughter was 1st born she had these built in wardrobes I did some Winnie The Pooh chars with a back ground Tiger was 6ft ;) 

And I have to say it looked pretty amazing with out sounding big headed :D 

That 1 of Simba took me less time to draw then to watch CSI, je was just lay on the floor, so got my graffit pencils and lay next to him. Im in the proses of drawing a 5ft Hallo soldier. But doing in sections and laying each section on top of each other, so drawen 2D but pops out 3D sort of like those bday and xmass cards.

I want a pencil drawing of my Labrador, cheapest i could find was £35 for A4 size.Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Hi guys just been chatting to the wife, Em says there is an app for turning photos to pencil drawings, not naff ones ether. As im writing this Em just looking for it now. Right ok Ems found 2 pencil sketch and sketch up. I hope that helps.

• Like 1

Brill, i,ll try it with the dogs pic and post the result upSent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Cool can't wait to c Gem. Oh is it ok to add u as a friend.