pets

andyvic82

I'll have to get some pics of our current animals up, love the vivarium, the wife's adamant he's not getting a bigger house as she hates the fact I have him to start with lol

What kind is he Miggs.

No he's just a depraved one man spunk bucket lol

And Bill is a baby corn snake, he was only short when we got him and has grown to a few feet already, he's still in the starter tank, he was left in a house that the previous tenants just abandoned after not paying rent, we said we'd take him, or rather I did without asking the wife lol, he's due a feed and he gets quite aggressive when he's hungry, he's not dangerous but is very mobile as he's thinking everything that moves is dinner, once he's fed I'll get a pic or 2

See I'd love just a coffee table, she likes the minimalist look so we compromised and went for the minimalist look, bit like the cats, I wanted a dog she wanted a cats so we compromised and got 4 cats and no dog lol

Yeh I know I know, although when we got married I had a cavalier with major mods, it was my first car and it was a basic cav with a redtop on carbs, 60mm drop, 15's, full stainless, k&n and full spam racing suspension, then we had our first child and she said I had to get a sensible car, I knew money would be an issue in the future for mods so I came back with a mk2 golf gti, when I got money I fitted a later mk3 engine and tuned that to 170bhp, then wanted more so fitted a v6 and got that to over 200, I killed that car with my lead foot so said I was getting a more economical car, I stuck with it and got a meek 115bhp mk3 golf and modified the chap out of it, I was bored in less than a year and wanted more power, I told her I wanted an impreza she said it had to be a golf as it would be cheaper to run, so I got a mk4 golf v6 that did 18mpg on a good day, after letting her see just how much money was going on fuel for it I swapped it without her knowing for a Peugeot 106 1.1

And the impreza, she thought I was joking at first, then when it sunk in she told me to sell the impreza, so one day she was at work some guy just happened to be walking down our cul de sac and wanted to buy the pug, so I sold it and kept the subject, she now believes it's not worth owt so rather than sell it and have to buy another car she's stopped nagging, and it's slightly more economical than the golf lol

But yeh she's still the boss lol

See I'd love just a coffee table, she likes the minimalist look so we compromised and went for the minimalist look, bit like the cats, I wanted a dog she wanted a cats so we compromised and got 4 cats and no dog lol

Miggs i can draw u up plans for a coffee table viv.

The, we've been here for 12 years now and I'm so used to the layout I think a table would look too cluttered, when she's off nights I'll have a chat with her and see if we can figure out where to put a larger viv and I'll measure up the space and if you want to design something I'm more than happy to let you and I'd be very grateful, I'm assuming that's either your living or a hobby you enjoy, if not then I apologise for seeming cheeky lol

The, we've been here for 12 years now and I'm so used to the layout I think a table would look too cluttered, when she's off nights I'll have a chat with her and see if we can figure out where to put a larger viv and I'll measure up the space and if you want to design something I'm more than happy to let you and I'd be very grateful, I'm assuming that's either your living or a hobby you enjoy, if not then I apologise for seeming cheeky lol

Lol no im ex army been a truck driver for the last 11 years, i just love doing and making things with my hands. So yes Miggs i can draw something up, u c the rocks in the viv i made, thats all expansion foam covered in red sand. Its only pink as my daughter wanted it in her room. Lol

• 1 month later...