as asked for pics of my 2nd legacy and my 1st

andyvic82

I agree with the grill. Just look at Adams profile picture :D

Both look nice though mate bit of a scrape on the front bumper I see but noting bad. I can see why your Missus married you now. You have good taste ;)

looking good - as said before an RFRB grill would set those off - you'll have to keep an eye out for a sensibly priced one

Yer Jay seen the link for eBay worked out 100 all in.

I agree with the grill. Just look at Adams profile picture :D

Both look nice though mate bit of a scrape on the front bumper I see but noting bad. I can see why your Missus married you now. You have good taste ;)

Not married Gambit, just call Em the WIFE dUe to being together 6 years, ( feels like 16 ).

Welcome to the multi-Legacy club!

Haha yer Adam just need to get the classic running right.

Adam wanted to ask where the hell do i get my mods for them?

All i can find is impreza impreza

Haha yep bit like me nearly 16 years with mine not married. But I'm not a gambling man either why take the risk and bet half of my stuff I will live with them forever  :wacko:

Lol i do want to marry Em, but it costs money, and iv just spent it on 2 legacys... OOPS!!!

Why would you want to mod what looks to be an original GL classic? Keep it standard and leave the modding to the turbos!!

However, it looks like your original GL wheels are in good condition so should you think about fitting some 18" alloys, let me know as mine are badly corroded and I want to keep my GL standard.

What sort of mods are you after? I'm sure I'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Why would you want to mod what looks to be an original GL classic? Keep it standard and leave the modding to the turbos!!

However, it looks like your original GL wheels are in good condition so should you think about fitting some 18" alloys, let me know as mine are badly corroded and I want to keep my GL standard.

What sort of mods are you after? I'm sure I'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Ok keep the Classic standard, the Wife will like u Adam.

What about the outback, my thoughts r ... better breaks, suspension, new paint ( scooby blue ) and a few little engine tweeks.

Impreza 4-pot brakes from a classic STi will fit, you will just need to check they are not too big for your wheels... It looks like you have 16" so it should be OK. I have a couple of sets in my scrap pile I'll bring for you to check for size. Just don't fit them because they are in the scrap pile for a reason!

Impreza 4-pot brakes from a classic STi will fit, you will just need to check they are not too big for your wheels... It looks like you have 16" so it should be OK. I have a couple of sets in my scrap pile I'll bring for you to check for size. Just don't fit them because they are in the scrap pile for a reason!

Yep 16s on the Outback, and dont worry only want put parts on that work, iv got 2 kids.

The 15s on the Classic do need some refurb.

The outback in Scooby Blue would look awesome :)

Do it, Do it :D

Right so do i go scooby blue all over color coded, or scooby blue and another color on the plastics..

ooohh tough decision. What other colour would you have the plastics though?

Dont know this might be mad, but how about screen scooby yellow on the plastics.

I think some photoshoping work needs to be done to see what the car will look like in those colours and full Scooby blue.

Yer me too. Il look for an app when i get down to dartford tunnel to do my delivery.

Hows the Sketch up Gem

Adam hope ur ready for sunday, im going to pick ur brain. Im ready to learn. I want to know my 2 girls inside and out mate.

That's not a problem, I can talk about Subarus all day! Well, not quite all day as I'm going to visit TAG Motors after you, but certainly all morning :)

• Like 1

I have a blue bug saloon the one I'm taking to Sheffield for a new clutch hopefully some time next week, and the other again saloon blobeye, I like how it's sort of two tone bit darker but when the sun hit's it it's really in your face blue :D