as asked for pics of my 2nd legacy and my 1st

andyvic82

Can't just drop it in... The complex twin-turbo setup will require a GT-B ECU and full wiring loom, then you will need a new exhaust system to feed the turbos, then an intercooler and bonnet scoop...

It would be a lot easier to buy a full GT-B car and fit Outback suspension and body kit etc to that. I think some in the USA has done that.

Can't just drop it in... The complex twin-turbo setup will require a GT-B ECU and full wiring loom, then you will need a new exhaust system to feed the turbos, then an intercooler and bonnet scoop...

It would be a lot easier to buy a full GT-B car and fit Outback suspension and body kit etc to that. I think some in the USA has done that.

Sounds like a great project thread ;)

Hi all a Big thank u to Adam for coming round this morning and helping me found out what was round with my classic GL, we have got down to the .....

long dramatic pause

..... the air flow !Removed! meter. In the few hours Adam was round iv learned a lot more than what i did about legacys.

• Like 3

Nice one and thank you to Adam good of ya mate. Please feel free to move closer to me anytime :D 

Hands off Gambit, i still need Adam, i have sinister plans for my Outback.

Can u say Outback Si??