Buying advice needed

Viewed a 2007 Impreza 2.0 R Sport 5dr today. Mechanically sound but concerned about corrosion. Couple of small (3cm) bubbles on external bodywork above wheel arches, large patch under spare wheel, and advisables on last MOT (Nov 2023):

"Lower Integral body structure is corroded but structural rigidity is not significantly reduced (6.1.1 (c) (i))

Nearside Rear Upper Suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (5.3.6 (a) (i))

Nearside Rear Upper Suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (5.3.6 (a) (i))

Offside Rear Upper Suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive (5.3.6 (a) (i))

Rear Sub-frame corroded but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b)(i))"

What range could I expect to have to pay to repair - and how concerned should I be?

Price wise without digging into it no one could give you an accurate price as it depends how far it has gone and when I comes to being concerned it's where subarus generally go but it can get bad if left untreated. I have seen horror stories of them, my own subaru is suffering with rust so if you get it welcome to the club of rust

Walk away, the arches rust from inside out and your prob looking at £1000 a side at least as it sound slike the inner arches are shot if its got up as far as the suspension mounts., Rear subframe is also a big job as you have to drop pretty much the whole rear end, so prob another £500

Simply put, just isnt worth it.