Dogconker

Gambit

might get Forza 5 at some point but at present I'm recovering financially from buying the real Subaru so might leave it a couple of months until there are some decent games, only Forza 5 is of interest just now and its a bit much to get a new console for one game. Still playing GTA 5 at the minute too which isn't on XBOX One

could probably do some SOC design I'm sure

• Like 1

If you can mate be great you are far better at it than me :D 

I was asking if you was getting 5 so could do them for that. I bought one and it really is the only game I got it for but love Forza so was always going to be what swung it for me really. 

I think I could shave a small amount off I've seen where I can gain time but seem to hit rev limit or catch an apex wrong when trying so might be a while I was going to fire her up and have a blast in a minute. 

Didn't get chance last night so will have a pop when I get chance. Lot's of driving around today again by the looks of it good job I like the Scoob :D

Seems we are on a mid (Christmas/New Year Break) Jay I didn't think it would be much fun winning everything and setting the best lap times on my own :D 

sorry but I felt I had an extra second left in my lap so I've had another bash this morning, managed to turn out a 1:22.081 clean lap, still can't quite break that 1:22 barrier but I know its possible because I did a 1:21.4 with a dirty lap and only put a wheel out on the last corner.

I just felt you were a bit close behind at only .2 out.

!Removed! hell :D 

I will update it again then later once I've dragged myself of forza 5 ;) 

might have another go to night. It all started bad last night from turning the 360 on wouldn't let me sign in kept getting an error. By the time I had got it sorted I couldn't be bothered :)