Now I'm showing my age....

Exup1000

You know them times when you turn the tv off and put some random music on. Well I just found sypruss hills album , such a classic, i must of been 15 when i was listening to this.and I've turned the sub up,Bit of a change from my normal progressive metal.

I'm going through a bit of a retrospective thing at the mo.

When i was 18 i was working for virgin so had acces to everything recently been going through stuff in my mums basement found albums i've never even listened to and cant remember buying.

So they and a load of old stuff have been imported to the pc and my commute to work every day is reminding me of good times

been doing odd jobs with a couple of chaps who listen to absolute 80's and 90's radio station thats been quite the flashback on occasion. been fishing through my vinyl - will have to invest in one of those players that transfer the music to a flash drive so I can put it all on PC as well, many of them have only been played once (taped so I could play in car :D )

(taped so I could play in car :D )

Now your really showing your age, that line says it all ;-)

I was chatting to a friend the other day and we were talking about music and what to do with all the old cd's after they'd been put onto pc. His 12 year old son piped up with 'what's a cd?'

That really made me feel old, when you've seen and outlived the techonology. It's bad news when the youth of today don't even know what it is

• Like 1

Goto love the cassette tape,I spent countless times repairing them with a little bit of tape.

I'm off to the bowl to pearl jam this summer.

(This is music related)

I saw a boy climb a tree yesterday to the beat of smack my ****** up?which his mate was playing loudly from his house. It was funny and weird.intro worked spot on