ignition ring light

Well ive yet to get the fitting out. Looks like can be a bit of a pain and snap the lugs off easily.

Anyway i'll post the part number up and bulb type and wattage for future reference when it arrives.

Once again can't fault my local subaru dealer. No matter what i ask for. Even when it's 'one of those bolts that goes into that hole behind the thing over there they always manage to prder me the right parts.

Best dealer i've come across for customer service and what not.

Still i recon theres a couple of chaps working there that love the cars always a classic and & p1 parked in the car park when i go

I really want to get a P1 and make it a 22b replica  :wub:

I did think about asking some breakers if they have one they would sell me. But going to check the wiring 1st otherwise I will do what miggs said about wiring it up to the interior light  :)

MY06 has the same green lightiing, still in working order thou.

the bulb looks like an ordinary 3mm 12v bulb you can find in many 'old' CB radio rigs. so if you have some laying on the loft some smoke & solder is on oder to fix it :lol:

I played about with CB's as a kid. My dad ran a CB club they had in cars and my Grandfather used to be at sea but always kept in touch with the ships via loads of CB's and scanners. But never kept any of them :( 

Ok so it would appear that i've done a 'miggs' but in reverse, nothing wrong with the bulb turns out when i was fishing around with the diagnostic wires the other day i unplugged it from the loom as it's the white connector next to the black and green ones hahaha

• Like 1

I played about with CB's as a kid. My dad ran a CB club they had in cars and my Grandfather used to be at sea but always kept in touch with the ships via loads of CB's and scanners. But never kept any of them :(

started ith those 23 ch AM rigs years bck, now a full license Radio Amateur; m0wao

• Like 1

Yep it's a bit greener than the other one and when i eventually connected it all back up it says l2 12v 2watt on it. Still if i've learnt one thing today it's that whoever took the top cowl off last time didn't replace the screws !

I couldn't tell you anything about them :( I just used to mess about chatting with a few people was to young to understand when my Dad was running a club I know he did treasure hunts with others in the cars around the UK on a Sunday. But thats when you could go to the pub drink a barrel full and drive home :D

I know my Grandads stuff was all really good stuff I kept a digital hand scanner just because I could listen to the police radios. :D

If you just want to change the colour use a pen to colour it or anything that you can wrap it with that will allow light to pass through :)

And I do have a serious side. I get told a lot I quote "You don't know Jack **** do you?" And took that seriously. 

So I went to find out who Jack **** is. Jack **** is actually the only son of Awe ****, who married O ****, the owners of Knee Deep n' **** ltd.  had 6 beautiful children: Holy ****, Giva ****, Fulla ****, Bull **** and the twins, Deep **** and Dip ****. Deep **** married Dumb ****, A College drop out. That was as far as I found I was wiping it down on **** paper, as the police came busting through the door and had to flush the evidence before I got in a Lota ****. But now you know I am a serious person really. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

It's only a coloured bulb I have a spare green one have the part number lying around somewhere if you want to change it.

Or it may just be a Little condom over the bulb you can remove to give you a white ring. Hehe