Genuine Antera Leather Steering Wheel

Jay762

Four spoke Italian leather steering wheel - will fit onto momo steering boss, some age related marks in leather, no tears or repairs cost over £200 back in the day looking for £80

postage will be dependant on destination etc plus I haven't weighed it yet ;)

file_zpsfd9f32c1.jpg

file_zps89e58f4a.jpg

• Like 1

There's a brand from back in the day, I remember when max power was primarily a car magazine they had a yellow Vauxhall carlton gsi 3000 that they had as a project car, that had 3 spoke anteras on, I think it lasted a week with the new owner till he drove it into a shop front

Awesome wheel, would look great in a classic impreza imo, good price too, best of luck with it pal, I'd have that if I was in a situation to get one

I remember that Carlton - it was a huge amount of work they did on it just for it to be slammed, shame.

I agree I think it would sit nicely in a classic - unfortunately one isn't coming along for me anytime soon otherwise I would keep it for my 22b replica :)

• Like 1

Was a lot of work in that car, so many 1 off parts like the rear arches, only the lotus carlton had the curved rear arch all others including the gsi had flat rears, the paint iirc was £15 for a pot the size of the airfix type, and the wheels looked the nuts back then but do look a bit lost now

Sent from my Nexus 7