West Yorkshire area

Yeah or have it in different places on a rolling basis. If theres people up york, harrogate further a field they may not want to have to travel miles every month hell may even make it to your neck of the woods ! Haha

I'd say eventerley like you people from York might want to set one up closer but again with being central nothing to stop joining up now and again. Not that great for me I have 40% of water in my surrounding area :(

Yeah mate, i'd be up for that. Not that famillar with that part of leeds go through occasionaly but i have no friends or family over theres so don't get over. Is that the garage on the right as your going out of sherburn ?

I'm easy with plenty of time could do any day.

Trouble with squires for a meet is it's location idea if theres people from all sides of leeds coming but if the majority are from north and west it's a bit of a mission

I would be coming from Bradford so Squires is a bit of a trek. Sunday afternoon is best for me because of work and uni.

Having said this squires does sound perfect for a meet. I can ask around if anyone knows of anywhere for a meet and see what comes up.

I have asked the people at Richard Henry Motorsport in Bradford and they seem interested in hosting, I am going there on Thursday to get the gaskets reaplced on my car (I just don't have the time) and will chat in some more detail with them then. Is there anything in particular people want me to ask them? It will be my first car meet so any advice or comments no matter how basic would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Had a quick chat with them today when I dropped off my car, they are more than happy to have it there. Although there are no cafe's or facilities there. But the car park is very big so can fit a lot of people. As far as time go they can do most times without too many problems. And they always have some interesting metal around the car park.

We could always start there and then go on to a pub or something, have a bit of a drive then as well.

Let me know what you're thinking.

• Like 1

Thanks, I am free Wednesday afternoon and evenings, Thursday and Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons, and at a push Tuesday Evenings, hopefully one of those dates will be best with everyone. If you just comment below so we can find the most suitable that would be great.