Japfest Registration Form

Steve

Gambit my friend is it ok to pay for this in a week or so, just spent my last buck before I get paid ,might get more than one ticket if the mrs wants to come this year ( I hope she don't though ) does this mean I will be on the club stand with you all , don't want to be a loner.

I can only hold it now until the 6th I don't want to risk making the other miss out if all the places get taken by other clubs I'm afraid mate :( 

But £22.50 get's you in and on the Club stand with the rest of them and get's 4 others into 

ok mate no worries if you get it done on the night be better. I know it's being booked on the 6th so unless it's early morning might be the wrong side. I will have a word with Steve and try make sure we give it until 1pm before it's booked :) 

I will get it to you by the 5th if thats better. Plz drop me a pm as that week i got the two gremlins for the week as mum is away on a hen week. I will no doubt have lots on my mind so if i can get a pm reminder that would be ideal.