looking to get some new brakes

tom_gr7

thanks for the replies chaps. lol I'vee got a list a of car jobs haha.

Cars getting Service on Friday.

Need to get my rear tires looked at, as One keeps losing pressure. When i got the car, it had four snow tires on it, that were not too far off replacing. Which was fine, was going to replace all four together. But, Just before I bought it, he had the front two replaced with two cheap "event" tyres. So now i have two rear tyres that aint too far off needing to be replaced and two front cheapy tyres. Ideally I would have liked to keep all the tyres the same time.

I also need to chase up the spoiler too, then look at getting the brakes done :)

Mines not bad it plays everything out now at full spec with ease. But coming from playing Battlefield 1942 and the very 1st Call of duty. In beta test :D I know it wont last long before then next best things out. so stopped even trying to keep up now, I'd say that is what makes it as bad as having a car keeping up with the next Gcard or whatever next is the best out. I'd rather just spend it on my car now :D Mind you my car is a lot older now than she was then so does take a bit of looking after now