What wheels are these

They will be specially made OZ wheels, you can't buy them mores the shame. But you can get close with something like the allegerita HLT or super Tourismo and superforgiata not cheap though.

Also there's the Rota range. Or if you've got really big bucks the Volk range. Pretty sure everyone will chip in with their 2 pence.

• Like 1

I'd agree with Pete if you can buy them it would cost as much as your car is worth I'd say at a guess but the ones I have look similar and for the same reason is why I have them apart from they came with the car :D 

uk300oz1_zpse08edf17.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys i have found them i think  :ph34r:  I found them over at http://subaruwrcspares.com/ i think these are the right can you guys confirm please?

_wsb_422x405_OZ+++Tar.jpg

Looking at the fitting issues he outlines at the bottom of the page i will need some 30mm spacers because of the tiny offset and the small centre bore  :rolleyes:

Will this work?

There only £175 each from him so might be worth a play and there already 5x100  :D

Thanks for looking

Tom

I dont want to be the damp squib here but I would only buy them for the track or offroad use.

Magnesium alloy whilst being very light and strong does have a shelf life of x amount of hours - they are not designed for longevity and a lot of race teams return them for recycling to ensure they do not end up on the public highway.

I dont know where you would stand if one failed on the road and you trashed your car.

I would go with Petes recommendation they only have one spoke less and will last a lot longer, particularly on British roads or try and source some older ones like Gambit has that may need a refurb

ozAlt_zps247559c6.jpg

The same wheels that are on Gambits ride have come up on eBay over last couple of years as sets of four just needing refurb / repair but have gone for little money (comparatively) so it might be worth being a little patient and saving money in the long run

• Like 1

just found these which look a lot like the original picture, not sure they will fit yours though ?? - now not convinced the ones in the first pic are OZ they look like the spokes have a groove in them and are flatter than the OZ spokes

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-Enkei-Gold-alloy-wheels/141194812049?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D286%26meid%3D4928880867881226468%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1048%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D251452266252%26

• Like 1

Mine are genuine UK300 Prodrive alloys bit harder to come by. I've just had a look I did see someone selling one on it's own awhile back but it's gone fully refurbished looked as good as new was after £285 Buy it now, I'd say getting non refurbished ones would be cheaper if you can find them.

• Like 1

just found these which look a lot like the original picture, not sure they will fit yours though ?? - now not convinced the ones in the first pic are OZ they look like the spokes have a groove in them and are flatter than the OZ spokes

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-Enkei-Gold-alloy-wheels/141194812049?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222002&algo=SIC.FIT&ao=1&asc=286&meid=4928880867881226468&pid=100005&prg=1048&rk=1&rkt=5&sd=251452266252&

As far as I am aware all the WRC wheels were oz either Branded OZ racing or Sparco. The only other wheels I can think of are the BBS fitted to the early impreza's and 22b, please correct me if wrong.

• Like 1

I know Sparco was used but not sure when they used it.

found this

OZ the company produces alloy wheels for motorsports, aftermarket and OEM ... OZ also produces wheels for Sparco in partnership with their compatriots. ... In 1990 the company were wheel suppliers to the Toyota rally team as Carlos ... the Subaru World Rally Team as Richard Burns won the driver's championship.

• Like 1