What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I hate predictive text, I commented on someone's photograph the other day and typed "nice Shot" unfortunately my phone decide I meant to use an "I" instead of an "o".

Still not as bad as when I worked as a CAD technician for the council and typed on a drawing it was from the County Council, unfortunately I missed a vowel out of one of the words. Yes, that one! No one noticed until the drawings were handed to the client [emoji15]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Does take a while ti clay the car though plus you'll have to wax & polish after.

I'm off to get my aircon regressed later i think

Are you taking your aircon to a hypnotherapist to go through hypnotic regression?

Paybacks a ****** isn't it?

• Like 3

Oh I will leave it then I doubt get that much time sounds like a full dayer got car polish and some wax I think I best check before I do it I think  :blink:

and a youtube video to make sure I'm doing it right  :)

Technique wise it's pretty straight forward, give car a really good wash, then just need some detailing spray or water at a push in a spray bottle and you're off. Do the whole car then it's just a standard polish and wax job. Paint will feel silky smooth afterwards. Just need to keep moulding the car so you don't scratch the paint with debris from elsewhere

It is a full day job (normally takes me about 5-6 hours end to end), but as others have said, well worth the effort.

Also best not to do in full sun either mate.......polishing and waxing after claying is also vital to re-seal your paintwork back up, as the claying takes any waxes or sealants off.

One done though, feathers will literally slide off the bonnet!!  :ph34r:

And if you drop it its screwed. Plus side you can use it on your wheels

Only go in one direction too. I was so paranoid of scratching the car I used a hosepipe on trickle. Haha

You make it sound so easy :) no I'm sure I will be fine once I get started just think watching a video will give me and idea and maybe some helpful tips that i'm sure I won't follow :D 

There's some really good tutorials on YouTube for it. Word of warning thought as Stants said if you drop the bar on the floor it's a throw away. And a wet clay bar seems to have an uncanny knack for leaping out of your hand. I've juggled mine several times in an attempt to stop it hitting the floor after it decided to end it all and leap from my hand

And hang from a cradle mission impossible style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While wearing a leather gimp suit lol