fmic gold colour

bazza

has anyone ever painted a fmic ? thought not ....i have been looking about and need help as i may repeat i may paint fmic gold as im keeping the black and gold theme going and think if done well it would look great only when wheels are done at the same time at same place .........just another random idea im playing with

I think black and gold has always been a superb colour scheme, since the days of the old JPS lotus F 1 cars.

I'm not sure how a gold fmic would look though. It would be huge piece of gold in a black front end. I've always thought that a small amount of gold detailing on black looks best, but that's just my opinion.

Maybe the fins of the front mount in black but the top and bottom tank in gold, if that makes sense. If the lower IC pipes are visible, maybe do those in gold with black hoses too.

• Like 1

yeah i get were you are coming from maybe it would be a little to much gold ..... mmmmmmmmmm  how about black fmic with some nice gold colour mesh mmm im not to sure i am just throwing ideas around at the moment.........

just got a quote for my wheels to be striped and dipped in black with gold wet look carbon fibre £85.00 a wheel the sample looks good but thinking still need to get the look i want right first time need any other parts to match in 

I will always say it's your car do what you feel best and suit's you more I just like to think I will give an honest opinion, but would rather see other people ideas even if it's not fully to my taste I still like to see the variety :D It's the spice of life so they say. Unless it's with multiple women then my Missus never agree ;)   

Try and get a photo of your car up from the front and maybe someone can photo shop it for you. I would be interested to see this, I'm going to paint mine black when my car is painted white and I get my revolution millenium wheels .