selfies.....

salsa-king

Congratulation mate. And there is nothing wrong with a Subaru for a family car at all. four door's AWD for safety babies love the sound helps them sleep in travel. And thats coming from someone who has 3 kids :D ones 15 and shes a ****** and the two boys 11 and 5. Yep I get bored every 5 years or so :D

ones 15 and shes a ****** lol. Oh my mrs likes the speed, hates the looks of the car. 

Im starting to feel it is slow now though :( 

be alright once get some morette headlights :D They do look better. And slow have you launched it yet ? 

Maybe not wise if worried about the clutch but that will soon make you sit back in your seat. I even catch myself out sometimes when I don't mean too :)

Awww guys, I had a tough day at work. Thank you all for the laughs!

As for testing the awesomeness of my precious, which is like nothing I ever drove before, once I got the feel of it I opened it out on the country roads, about 12 miles to my BF's place, and I felt like my eyeballs were being forced into the back of my head (easy, given that these days it seems there's only air between the front and back). That gave me a lot of respect for the car.

I too have calmed down. This morning an Audi came tearing up behind me and sat about 10 feet off my bumper, goading me. Had this twit not been so rude I'd maybe have picked it up after the speed camera we were approaching, but it was worth being 5 mins late for work so that he was too (he turned off one stop before me). Anyways, it is more classy not to drive like a fool :-)

I like the above photo made me chuckle, as did the whole post so far. Although I find the mirror distracting when you are in the car, but that's just my opinion and the photo's are extremely good, wish I could get some photo's that nice.

And I find them deceptively fast, felt like I was hardly moving looked down and then decided brakes would be the best thing to touch....

And as for twats of drivers try living where I live, although I do enjoy the corsa's and astras trying to overtake and thinking they have a chance.... I do just let them go most of the time, unless duel carridgeway and safe. and the beemers which say M5 but sound a bit diesely to me. :) Never fails to put a smile on my face when they try to race and get angry when I am sat there just laughing away.

• Like 1