In car recording tips?

Gaulson

I have a GoPro and a suction mount that I have used to record videos in my cars. In the Subaru however it seems to pick up wind noise rather than engine, I was using a waterproof case though. Looked up online and they said a vented back would be better and it is just still not that good. Maybe mounting in a different location?

Currently it sounds like this...

I've yet to use my go pro in the scoob. When I had a track day I used a camcorder and got good sound.

Only other thing I can think of is a separate mic located near the front of the car pos drivers side so you can hear the turbo. You'll need to get the frame as well as you can't plug the mic whilst in the case.

http://gopro.com/camera-accessories/3-5mm-mic-adapter

can get the cheaper on eBay.

open up a browser page with your you-tube video in then copy and paste the address from the top bar into an update

the same way you did with your Amazon link posting, it doesn't embed it to the forum but it does display as a video

Was reading the reviews for the mobius, pretty mixed. It's never going to be a GoPro obviously :)

Seems you have to use a high speed SD card like the go pro to get the best out of it. The specs aren't great with only 640 x 480 --1.3M Image Format: JPEG Video Format.

For the price looks worth a punt so there's only 3 left coz I just bought one :p

Will do a comparison video when it arrives :)

Atuo gaurd app for phone does do sound just had it tuned off at the time for test. Does loads of stuff and worth it for £1.69 quality is better than the youtube clip it compressed it on uploading