What to do with the wheels?

Pommy

As per title really, have a new set coming as these need a refurb and new tyres, not sure how to get the same finish as this though? Or maybe a change of colour. Help and opinions please people.

IMG_6103_zpsc5b07920.jpg

i would say your looking at about £80 a corner to refurb those and change the colour, i would look at a gunsmoke finish might give you something similar to what you currently have maybe slightly darker.

Will be doing the refurb myself, have done it before and not too tricky just a lot of time, and no where near £80 per corner. Looking more towards the graphite or dark grey at the moment

Matty, no special tools required, a lot of sandpaper is all really and time and patience. Lots of time and patience. I will probably be doing mine over the next year depending on time and space. Took me about 4 days last time I did wheels, although only that quick because it was the middle of the hotspell in summer so drying times were quick.

Pete, thanks for the offer, haven't decided on colour of wheels yet so not sure on what colour nuts I want. And I no rush, may get back to you once decided though.