Who's winning the F1 this weekend

Spuds

I hate cry baby Alonso but I would like to see Kimi Raikkonen win it I like his arrogants :)

But think Vettel will win it he's a pretty cool guy. But I think Nico could shock this weekend also.

But Vettel if I was going to guess anyone. 

I agree about kimi and I have to say vettel does seem a genuinely nice bloke but him winning all the time reminds me of the days when Schumacher used to do it and that bored the pants off me.you really shouldn't know the winner before the race has started but that's how it was.all the changes in regs this year should mix things up nicely.i reckon the mercs and Ferrari will take early season leads until the rest catch up with improved mods.

I agree with the Mercs thats why I said Nico just in case atleast I can be alf right :)  Hamilton is really starting to annoy me for some reason  :angry:

And I think thats what I have respect for Schumacher and will go on to be with Vettel how they can keep winning, and I always found I just felt sorry for Webber poor bloke just never seemed to get any luck.

I think it's more a case of who will finish the rave at all!

However, if I had to pick a driver to win, it would be Hamilton. He seems hungry for it and Vettel seems a bit dejected.

Well I was going to ask for no spoilers as to who won but seen it already now :( will still watch the highlights. 

But massive Congratulations to the Turtle beating the Hare to 1st place is not easy :D 

Well felt sorry Ricciardo could see he was well buzzing with the podium finish and have it taken back away :( 

And 1st time I had chance to hear the cars. Not as nice as I thought it would sound if I'm honest. 

Haha thought you'd like the sound of a turbo car gambit.it was a bit strange hearing the crowd over the cars but I heard somewhere they are going to make them louder,weather this is true or not I don't know

Yeah I thought they would have sounded a lot nicer than they do sound rough sometimes too not a nice sound I liked them before.

And I don't mind BTCC but only really watch it if I'm sat about with nothing to watch .