STOLEN!!!

D4 UEH

Last night my garage was done over and my mountain bike lifted, 

If anyone see it or gets offered it in the pub cheap could they let me know, a long shot i know but worth a try.

Bike spec:

2013 Transition covert 26 in yellow

Rockshox pike forks

Stans flow ex wheels

Sram X0 brakes and drivetrain

Cheers

The impreza was also in the garage but luckily remained untouched!

post-1537-0-52162900-1395147273_thumb.jp

!Removed!. Good luck with tracking it down I know my mates got pinched the Police reckon it would have been stripped down for the parts and put on another frame that would have been stolen months before :( hopefully you will get lucky :)

Sorry to hear it, I sold my Santa Cruz VP Free to my friend. It was a custom paint job and was one of a kind. A few weeks late it got stolen and never been seen since :( . Hope it's not the same in your case.

Yeah apparently a few others have been broke into around skidby, and the police found a !Removed! bike stashed in a bush down the street which they probably exchanged for mine, nice of em!

I'm always surprised by how cheap home camera's can be, and you can get ones which transmit 3g so you can watch on your phone, not necessary but quite cool. I will be installing a system once I have a house and am not a student.

BIKE RECOVERD!!!

Well most of it, another cheaper bike was stolen at the same time and someone was spotted on it in the next village by a friend of my brother. A bit of detective work later we managed to find out his name and where he lives, sent the police straight round to raid his house and they found my bike in his shed all stripped to bits! so theyve got my frame and forks in for forensics n ****

What a !Removed! idiot riding around on a stolen bike a few days after!! Was an 18 year old kid who apparently used to live behind us in skidby. cheeky !Removed!!

Hopefully insurance will pay out for the missing bits

• Like 1