Just introducing myself!

Just introducing myself, new to the website and in fact the whole Subaru world! Bought my very first one three weeks ago now and have never loved a car so much! 
​Looking forward to the whole Scooby experience and will definitely join any meets need me! 
I'm from Wales btw! aha!  

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C 

Shame wasn't a bit quicker on signup had a few places left for Japfest at Castle Combe on the club stand that will have been a great day out for you if you had fancied it. would have given you chance to get to meet some of the members on here. And Boot's who is maybe closer to you. And his car is going to be on 5th gear in the next few weeks so worth watching out for that :D

Well feel free to have a look around the forums mate all fantastic members on here, very friendly so feel free to join in on any of the threads. and we do like pictures of cars so feel free to share any you might have :D 

Cheers guys, will check out 5th gear for that then definitely! 
Will get some pictures of it and chuck them up very soon, looking forward to being part of the club and scooby experience!

No doubt I'll post soon!
Thanks!   

• Like 1

Big Wales welcome, where in Wales are you? If your fairly close to Blackwood/cwmbran area your Welcome to jump in with us for japfest, got spare seats, be a chance to meet a few club members, let us know all ,the best Ian

Big Wales welcome, where in Wales are you? If your fairly close to Blackwood/cwmbran area your Welcome to jump in with us for japfest, got spare seats, be a chance to meet a few club members, let us know all ,the best Ian

BlackBOSH is still wanting to go he's posted in the section for anyone selling a ticket. 

I live in Ebbw Vale mate, not far from where they're building the new track! 
I'm interested in coming yeah, just getting the time off from work is a ****** haha! 
Thanks for the offer though mate and I'll try my best!