beware if buying Impreza parts from Ebay member zabas786

actionman

Hi

i recently purchased a rear bumper support bar for my MY00 classic that was described as "mint like new"

It was listed at £29.99 Buy it Now with best offer. So i offered £20 thinking the seller would counter offer with about £25. With £14.99 shipping

Anyways he just sent an arsey message about the good condition it's in, high postage charges etc so counter offered with £29.98. As i needed a bumper support i just thought whatever & accepted it.

When it arrived it was far from mint, it was covered in rust, bent & twisted in the middle & 1 of the mounting brackets looks like it had taken a knock.

I decided to sort the rust out so rubbed it down, painted it & straightened it out. Then i emailed the seller complaining about the condition it was in & asked for a partial refund  of £9.98 as it was nowhere near how it was described.

Basically he just said tough, what did i expect as it's used. I then said that as it was described as "mint like new" i expect to receive an item that's "mint like new"

His next reply was this

'think twice before leaving feedback . remember your address where your scooby is. u mug don't accuse me and threaten me. u don't know me. this is england 2013' :cuckoo:

Anyways, i don't do the whole "oh my god i'm scared" thing so have left him negative feedback!

His feedback has generally been positive. With just 2 neutrals stating that they're items were damaged. Strangely they'd received refunds so not sure why he chose to be a c*ck with me! :rolleyes:

So be warned, if you buy anything from this guy it may turn out to be damaged & if you complain about it he may just turn into a moron again

Craig

Wow what a !Removed! head. He does know you can easily find his address out too ?

I would have taken it up with Paypal they would have gone in your favour, I've lost loads of money because they always back the buyer even if what they was saying is wrong :(

What's his eBay name might as well name and shame the ***** little gangster-one-a-be God that would boil my blood :D

Unlike some I don't use the same email for my eBay and facebook, check to see if the paypal email is the same for his facebook  ;)

Haha figures... and 4 friends well liked then :D

I have a few friends that live that way on I will ask if they know him, see how gang-star he is ;)

I can see him really wanting to go all the way to Huddersfield from Watford :lol: 

• Like 1

here's the latest messages he's sent today! makes for an interesting read! :D

"listen you mother f*cker.. u don't know me. revise your feedback. you got a
support bar cheap price. stop being a d*ck. remember your address becoz i do.
bet you got a lovely scooby parked outside. wonder how long it will stay like
that . you son of a gun. i won't let this go mark my words. people like you f*ck
things up for people like me who provides honest parts at cheap prices. think
about the feedback left by you. revise it. otherwise in time youll see what i
mean about your scooby staying nice condition"

"you son of a ******. wait and see what happens. seller abusive when mugs like you
get a cheap item genuine. if your not happy send it back and go main dealers and
pay full prices. you think your clever. turn up on your doorstep. u mother
f*cker. revise your feedback"

"i got all information i need. kind regards. stay safe look after your scooby you
know you hear stories of cars going missing. very sad isn't it. don't become a
victim. security is important. kind regards you bold headed mug"

"go and get a bigg ***** fitted in your mouth and back side"

all these came within 10mins of each other while i've been out at work!

I reckon we should all turn up at this guys place all suited and booted and see him squirm , reservior dogs ear scene anyone !!!

Now there is an idea. rumble of a few Subaru's coming down the road and loads of suited and booted blokes get out of the car's and knock on his door :)

This guy's amazing, so not only has he said he will seek revenge he will make your car go missing. Now I would really be tempted to plant the vin number of your car at his address, and report your car stolen show the police his messages. And have you car stored in a nice warm place to break it later on an buy myself a new one.   :D

What does he mean bald just a high forehead isn't it :D

This guy's amazing, so not only has he said he will seek revenge he will make your car go missing. Now I would really be tempted to plant the vin number of your car at his address, and report your car stolen show the police his messages. And have you car stored in a nice warm place to break it later on an buy myself a new one.   :D

Awesome idea , yeah would love to see this guys face when the rozzers turn up and charge him with attempted theft !!!!! :lol:

he didn't even spell bald correctly! i've been shaving my head for about 20 years now so it's not as if i haven't heard the bald jokes before!! :rolleyes:

he's commented on my feedback & called me a "chav/gypo" :D 

this is the feedback i left him

"listed as "mint like new" turned out it's covered in rust & bent! seller abusive"

his reply "A chav/gypo brought used item cheap and now moaning. son of a b"

I bet you have a pittbull don't ya with a massive spike collar ;)

And lets face it how many people get offended by being called bald. But not once did I hear the bad guy in Die Hard movies say that to Bruce Willis...

And I looked last night and found him on eBay so I had seen what you had put

Send him a message tell him there is no R in bought :D And that the tiling in the kitchen where he's taken some of them pictures is shocking ;)

I

Send him a message tell him there is no R in bought :D And that the tiling in the kitchen where he's taken some of them pictures is shocking ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Wanna bbyyyyeeeeeee aa daaaggggg??"

gypo, that made me laugh.

ihave mates in watford, think i need to find this guy as i want that pulsar in the background of his pic on facebook, only to burn it mind.

new plan for you, find out where he lives, go park your scoob in a quiet street near and then report it stolen, when the police come around show them the messages, they will then go around his place and make sure YOUR scoob is parked where they will find it, they will then recover it with no damage and he gets locked up for car theft lmao.

i'm a totally innocent person and would never come up with such a plan or condone it :ph34r:

No more nails on a couple of sanding blocks to the heels and wayhey you got cuban heels ...... tadah!!!!

Top idea :lol:

Unibonds No more nail's might be a bit to costly have to go with Pritt Stick though ;)

• Like 1

well he's still at it! :rolleyes: & now he's been bidding on 1 of my items! so here's the latest episode of "god i'm such a *****!"

"at this present time it's me bidding. let me meet my team/ friends which
identities you don't know. watch how they buy your items and leave you negative
feedback. you won't be giggling/smiling then. u mug. your barking up the wrong
tree in english words. revise your feedback to neutral at least. you got your
item and its doing it's job. why you leaving !Removed! head feedback. this is my
bread and butter for my two young kids. your a mug. i accepted best offer, sent
it out asap. then u leave me negative feedback. allsorts of people out there
that would do anything for peanuts.nasty and hungry people from all over the
world. remember that. and have a good think about all the different
understandings and possibilities in future. i didn't rip u off at all. can't
believe you accused me by saying i left support on bumper on purpose. i sold u
an honest item at a honest price"

"i'll teach you a lesson you'll remember for the rest of your life. you'll wish
you never started by accusing and threatening me if i wasn't to refund you. you
gypo/chav"