beware if buying Impreza parts from Ebay member zabas786

actionman

nope, no damage! although i now have somebody else on eBay to complain to! I bought a replacement bumper & before i bought it i asked the seller if it had any marks on it, he said just a small scuff on a corner. It came the day before we went on holiday, it has the mentioned scuff, then loads of chips & scratches which are down to the black plastic on the top where things have been dropped on the top of the bumper when they've been taken out of the boot

Then there's a couple of patches where the lacquer has peeled off! I emailed him but not had a reply in a week! So...... here we go again! lol

• 8 months later...

I may have missed a bit only got to page 2 but if he keeps bidding on your **** and dont want him to be the winner let us bid on them save you the hassle if he then disputes and try's to get you in **** i know its a !Removed! around but its a big !Removed! you to him

Bosh what happened was Actionman bought some parts of the Rude Boy Playaaaar who said if he left bad feedback knows where he lives and would come smash his car up with some boyz. 

And I can't believe Ebays that desperate they allow scum like this to carry on. I was going to say google his name loads of people have had problems on Scabbynet but it was you :)

heres some info for you, i'd go to the police, they have to take action under the malicious communications act, it might be worth mailing the other people this link too, the more that report it the worse it'll be for him, some guy local here got 6 years for abuse on facebook

http://www.neiladdison.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/comm.htm