beware if buying Impreza parts from Ebay member zabas786

actionman

they've said nothing as yet. I've just emailed them informing them that he's bidding on my items with no intention of paying & leaving neg feedback. I've blocked him so at least he can't bid.

He must be seriously thick in the head if he thinks that i'm actually feeling threatened. If he gets his mates to bid on my items then unless they pay they aren't going to receive anything in which case i'll just report them for none payment! ;) 

this is actually rather ammusing now, all he is going to do is land himself in trouble lol, mate if i was you i'd go down the local cop shop and make a report so they are aware he is threatening to steal your car, then they get involved and his "bread and butter" bussiness gets shut down while they process everything to see if its all above board and his eBay account will be shut down and he will have his address and accounts banned for life. dont let him get away with it, how many of his feedbacks has he done this to.

~heads off to Iron suit and polish my 3ft woodern friend~

• Like 1

We can always make fake accounts up too , like what was said before. I normally find and like his facebook has proven people who boast they have lots of friends end up having non. And I'm starting to wonder if he's even born in England or has not long come over for the gravy train. Which then also make's me wonder, is he a business and paying tax or claiming and doing this to make more money. Either way I would love to test his jaw :D I will say massive well done to you though actionman for not sending him some abusive messages back. And as for the police I think there so far stretch getting speeder's on the roads they will turn around and say it's an eBay matter :( could be wrong. I can't see how eBay can keep this fool's account active now, as said before he has 2 neg feedback already did he bully them to? I might message them and ask ;) and I'm interested to see the out come of eBay downside it's not hard to make account's up on eBay :(

i know, i keep laughing every time he messages me. I haven't felt the slightest bit threatened but after last night i'm now just thinking "just !Removed! go away you annoying ****!"

I'm going to get 1 of my mates to buy a cheap item from him so I can get his address without me getting it myself through Paypal

We can always make fake accounts up too , like what was said before. I normally find and like his facebook has proven people who boast they have lots of friends end up having non. And I'm starting to wonder if he's even born in England or has not long come over for the gravy train. Which then also make's me wonder, is he a business and paying tax or claiming and doing this to make more money. Either way I would love to test his jaw :D I will say massive well done to you though actionman for not sending him some abusive messages back. And as for the police I think there so far stretch getting speeder's on the roads they will turn around and say it's an ebay matter :( could be wrong. I can't see how ebay can keep this fool's account active now, as said before he has 2 neg feedback already did he bully them to? I might message them and ask ;) and I'm interested to see the out come of ebay downside it's not hard to make account's up on ebay :(

I would seriously love to get my hands around his neck & rip his head off his shoulders so it probably is a good job he is so far away. I have had to hold back from not abusing the crap out of him. As i advertise my keys etc on eBay i thought it best not to stoop to his level as i do get 50% of my work through eBay, which is all declared in my tax return!

I have a message stored in my drafts which i typed up last night but haven't sent yet. There's no abuse, just facts! Stating that he's going to get himself booted off of eBay if he carries on & where will that leave his 2 children, I also mentioned that he should be declaring his sales for tax purposes & if his mates bid then unless they pay for the items they won't receive anything in which case i'll report them for none payment!

I also put that with all the threats, if something does happen to my car then who's going top get the blame. I then added that i got the car extremely cheap so if anything that happens to it my insurance will pay me out more than i paid so i'll be quids in! :D

I did add a couple of other points but can't remember them off the top of my head

that's why the email is still sat in my drafts! I was talking to a mate about it earlier & he said even though i don't feel threatened etc i should still report to the Police just on the off chance something does happen!

It's good if they make a log of it for that reason. So if it does kick off you can say I had reported it, but I think that's all they would do, just point out that he has threatened  you and the car. You could play on it a bit and say you fear for your life but depends if they believe you :D But because your a Chav/Gypo I wouldn't believe you ;)

anybody who knows me certainly won't believe i feel threatened. most will be surprised i haven't already set off down South looking for him. Not that i'm a violent/angry person(anymore! lol) i'm pretty chilled these days but still don't take ****!

in the words of eBay

"zabas786 is no longer a registered user" :D

The email from eBay saying they'd taken action came through this morning at just after 6am. So i wonder if the idiot is up & has checked his emails & eBay account yet!

I can imagine him being a tad unhappy today. Wouldn't surprise me if i get some more amusing emails

Woop-Woop good old eBay. And some great news to start the morning off with the sun out :D I would love to be a fly on the wall. I bet he beats his kids up specially the youngest if he or she has very little hair :lol: I am joking, I hope he doesn't beat his kids up be another reason for me to hate the guy. Anyway moving on :huh: have to let us know if he sends another message, and did you speak with the police ?

no not had chance to speak to the Police yet. I didn't finish work till 4.40 & was going out with the Mrs at 5pm so only had time for a quick shower. At least being a "bold mug" i don't have much hair to wash! :D

Just about to set off for work, got 2 jobs in Derby, 1 in Tamworth & 2 in Sheffield then depending on what time I get done in Tamworth i may be calling in to pick some Scooby parts up in Nottingham on my way back up the M1 to Sheffield.

I'm hoping I can get everything done quicker than the time i've estimated. I usually do with keys as most are pretty straight forward

I'm out Lincoln bound tonight with the Mrs and my Brother who's just moved back from Canada after 24 years god knows why   :) And I thought 5 min's in the shower was just normal time for a bloke ;)

And busy day for you then mate hope it run's smoothly for you I know I always go over what time scale I set myself :D I never learn hence why I have 3 kids :D

And I would try get hold of the coppers see if they will log it for you, least that way even if some real drunk chavs walk past non related and key scratch it fingers going to get pointed one way :lol:

well just got home & sadly i've didn't have any joy filled emails waiting for me from my best mate!

I did notice that the neutral feedback that people had left for him has previously been revised so they must've left him negative. I wonder if he abused & threatened them to get them to revise it!

I did notice that the neutral feedback that people had left for him has previously been revised so they must've left him negative. I wonder if he abused & threatened them to get them to revise it!

it wouldn't surprise me

yep still not heard anything else from him! either he's finally realised that being a **** & trying to play the big man hasn't got him anywhere apart from getting his eBay account shut down! Or........ he's planning some sinister revenge & is biding his time! lol!