beware if buying Impreza parts from Ebay member zabas786

actionman

make sure its !Removed! !Removed! and also i am going to take a guess and say he is maybe of the muslim community judging by his friends on facebook, find out his address and send him a few packs of bacon lol

just had an email from another eBay member that bought something from zabas786 that turned out to be far from how it was described. He received similar abuse & threats.

He thanked me for standing up to him, not changing my feedback to neutral & also getting the tw*t booted off of eBay

• Like 1

All Hail Actionman !!

;) No you did the right thing I had a funny feeling the gob !Removed! had done it before. No place on any site or even any place for people like that scum. And did you not tell them to come here if they have been buying Subaru parts ;)

To be fair I was expecting to look at this post and see you saying he had sent an email

I did look but because he had been removed I couldn't find him or his feedback other wise I was going to message the neutral feed backers and ask them myself. I would also keep that if you speak with the police as it's showing threats to others. I'm sure they would stand by now, always seems to just take the one person to stand up before the others will follow. In this case that was you mate ;)

And nice to see the guys gone but for how long before he gets another eBay account :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently in hiding on a nice beach in Greece! Back home tomorrow though do I shall see if my car us in 1 piece! Lol

!Removed! hell he must be full mafia boss then if they have put you in hiding that far away :D

Very nice, jealous much :)  I like Greece been once before. and FYI the weather has done nothing but rain here for nearly 2 weeks :(

We're in Halkidiki which is 1st time we've been to mainland Greece. We've been to a few of the islands as well over the last few years.

We usually go to the the Caribbean for 2 weeks but didn't want to fly for that long with a 4 month old baby! Wish we'd done 2 weeks this time instead if 1. Although I have already been looking for another holiday later in the year while we've been here! Lol! Joys of free wifi!

yeh i've been to Rhodes, probably our favourite Greek Island so far. Would definitely recommend Sani Resort in Halkidiki that we've just been to.

Oh & yep, the cops did spoil us with free wifi but sent us home today as they couldn't keep up with my food intake! lol